Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Women Missionaries and More


This book available March, 2016.

One of my favorite subjects to research relates to women in Christian history. Just when I think I know a lot on the topic I discover new and intriguing stories, thanks to the many women (and men) who are finding this area of study worthwhile pursuing. Their plowing through original sources and publishing their work has been invaluable to me. 

There are other books on the market that offer profiles of women in church history, but most of them present an idealized perspective. These women were real, warts and all-----and there are plenty of warts in this volume. Proof that God works with people just like me.

2 comments:

Helish Lawera said...

I welcome all the suggestion mentioned in this blog related to new learning skills. It is definitely going to help me to adopt new exited way of learning. I think, others will also feel helpful this blog for their needs.
บริษัท แม่บ้าน

Ayubgamit said...

GOOOD